Stratford Festival Tour 2017
Reservations for the 2017 Stratford tour are now being taken.
|Friday, June 23||7 AM||Depart (behind hotel on Washington Center Road/Coldwater)|
|3:30 PM||Arrive at Hotel|
Gilbert & Sullivan’s H.M.S. Pinafore
Substitute: The Changeling
|Saturday, June 24||2 PM||Guys & Dolls|
|8 PM||Treasure Island|
|Sunday, June 25||2 PM||
Romeo & Juliet
Substitute: Gilbert & Sullivan’s H.M.S. Pinafore
|12:30 AM||Return to Fort Wayne|
includes bus, 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts, tickets to 4 group rate shows, dinner on trip home.
Cost per person is:
• $970 single
• $770 double
• $695 triple
• $670 quad
Substitution no cost
Responses to most asked questions:
• A Shuttle will be provided from the hotel before and after the shows.
• Lodging will be at the Arden Park Hotel--approximately 1/4 mile from The Festival Theater and 1 mile from the downtown theaters.
• $100 deposit per person due to reserve your spot. Balance due April 1.
• A valid passport is required to cross into Canada.
• If you have questions, or for a full itinerary please call Thom at 426-7421 x103, or email him: email@example.com