Stratford Festival Tour 2016
Reservations for the 2016 Stratford tour are now being taken.
|Friday, June 24||7 AM||Depart (behind hotel on Washington Center Road/Coldwater)|
|3:30 PM||Arrive at Hotel|
|8 PM||Sondheim’s A Little Night Music|
|Saturday, June 25||2 PM||
A Chorus Line
Substitute: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Shakespeare in Love
|Sunday, June 26||2 PM||
As You Like It
Substitute: All My Sons
|midnight||Return to Fort Wayne|
includes transportation, 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts, tickets to 4 group rate shows.
Cost per person is:
• $950 single
• $750 double
• $675 triple
• $650 quad
Substitutions are $25 each
Responses to most asked questions:
• A Shuttle will be provided from the hotel before and after the shows.
• Lodging will be at the Arden Park Hotel--approximately 1/4 mile from The Festival Theater and 1 mile from the downtown theaters.
• $100 deposit per person due to reserve your spot. Balance due April 1.
• A valid passport is required to cross into Canada.
• If you have questions, or for a full itinerary please call Thom at 426-7421 x103, or email him: firstname.lastname@example.org