Stratford Festival Tour 2015
Reservations for the 2015 Stratford tour are now being taken.
|Friday, June 26||7 AM||Depart (behind hotel on Washington Center Road/Coldwater)|
|3:30 PM||Arrive at Hotel|
|8 PM||Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Carousel|
|Saturday, June 27||2 PM||
The Diary of Anne Frank
She Stoops to Conquer
Substitute: The Sound of Music
|Sunday, June 28||2 PM||Taming of the Shrew|
|midnight||Return to Fort Wayne|
Cost per person is:
• $950 single
• $750 double
• $675 triple
• $650 quad
Substitutions are $25 for Hamlet and $35 for The Sound of Music
Responses to most asked questions:
• A Shuttle will be provided from the hotel before and after the shows.
• Lodging will be at the Arden Park Hotel--approximately 1/4 mile from The Festival Theater and 1 mile from the downtown theaters.
• $100 deposit per person due to reserve your spot. Balance due April 1.
• A valid passport is required to cross into Canada.
• If you have questions, or for a full itinerary please call Thom at 426-7421 x103, or email him: email@example.com