Stratford Festival Tour 2014
2014 Stratford Theater Tour: June 20–22
Reservations are now being taken
Friday, June 20
7 AM — depart (behind Hyatt on Washington Center Road & Coldwater)
8 PM — Man of La Mancha
Saturday, June 21
2 PM — Mother Courage (Substitute: King Lear*)
8 PM — A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Sunday, June 22
2 PM — Crazy for You (Substitute: Hay Fever*)
11:55 PM — return to Fort Wayne
Includes transportation, 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts, tickets to 4 group rate shows.
Cost per person is:
- $950 single
- $750 double
- $675 triple
- $650 quad
- *Substitutions lose group rate and cost an additional $25 per ticket for King Lear and Hay Fever
Responses to most asked questions:
- A Shuttle will be provided from the hotel before and after the shows.
- Lodging will be at the Arden Park Hotel—approximately 1/4 mile from The Festival Theater and 1 mile from the downtown theaters.
- $100 deposit per person due to reserve your spot. Balance due April 1.
- A valid passport is required to cross into Canada.
- Any questions, call Thom at 426-7421, or email him: email@example.com
Click here to download a printable order form.