Monthly Food Bank List
Each month First Presbyterian collects donations for Emergency Food Pantries at the East Wayne Street Center, Wellspring Interfaith Social Services, and Amistad Cristiana. Food items and/or money donations are collected in the Narthex on the third Sunday of each month, or can be dropped off at any time at the church office.
SHOPPING LIST FOR SEPTEMBER 21 COLLECTION
- Applesauce (canned or individual cups) No glass please.
- Boxed macaroni and cheese (plain)
- Rice (1 lb bags or boxes)
- Pork and beans
- Boxed cereal (hot or cold)
- Soup (any size)
- Sugar free Jello
- Canned fruit (any type)
- Canned vegetables (corn, peas, green beans)
- Breakfast or snack (granola) bars
All three agencies are requesting gently-used plastic grocery bags (no holes), which they use for distribution of the food items.
List updated 8/01/2014