The Memory Chapel duplicates portions of the sanctuary at the previous church building (1886-1954 at Clinton and Washington Streets). It is accessed by a set of steps from the McKay Hall area. The Memory Chapel retains the pulpit, brass choir rail, baptismal font, and some pews, paneling, and stained glass windows. It is regularly used for one of the adult Sunday School classes. An adjacent museum area was renovated in 2010 to display many artifacts of the church's history. A columbarium is contained within the space of the Memory Chapel.