McMillen Chapel was completed in 1958, and named in honor of Dale W. McMillen Sr., whose vision and congregational leadership made the present church complex possible.
The nave seats 90. A small choir loft contains a 13-rank, two-manual pipe organ built by the Reuter Organ Co. of Lawrence, Kansas, a gift of Dr. John Culp in memory of his wife.
The chapel is used regularly for the 8am Sunday worship service and the 11am Sunday Korean Language service. It is also frequently used for weddings and funerals.