300 West Wayne
First Presbyterian Church is located at Wayne and Webster Streets, just west of the central business district of Fort Wayne. This is the 5th building since the church's founding in 1831. It was completed in several stages between 1955 and 1958, with a major expansion in the next decade.
The architecture is described as "modified early American," and expressive of Presbyterianism. The church architects were A. Hensel Fink of Philadelphia and Richard T. Shoaff of Fort Wayne.