First Presbyterian Church is located at Wayne and Webster Streets, north of the library on the west edge of the central business district of Fort Wayne. This is the 5th building since the church's founding in 1831. It was completed in several stages between 1955 and 1958, with a major expansion in the next decade.
The architecture is described as "modified early American," and expressive of Presbyterianism. The church architects were A. Hensel Fink of Philadelphia and Richard T. Shoaff of Fort Wayne.
Use the right-hand tabs to see pictures and learn more about the First Pres campus in downtown Fort Wayne. Some of the facilities are available for rental to accomodate community dinners and performance events.